About Your Visit
Dr. Michael Kazim is a specialist in Oculoplastic, Reconstructive and Orbital Surgery. During your appointment you will have a comprehensive consultation, the length of your appointment can vary based on the severity and complexity of your condition. We make sure you are taken care of with the utmost respect and compassion.
Please prepare for your visit by bringing the following:
- Your ID (drivers license or passport)
- Your current medical Insurance cards
- Authorization from your primary care doctor or health insurance plan
- The names and addresses of any other physicians you are seeing
- Your list of medications with dosages. Be sure to include any and all eye drops
- A driver if needed
- A translator, if English is not your primary language
- Please complete the following New Patient Pack below
For All New Patient Referrals
Please have your referring physician forward to this office your recent blood tests, medical records pertaining to your eyes, and CT or MRI of the orbits and head, if they have been done to the follow address:
Michael Kazim, M.D.
635 West 165th Street
New York, New York 10032
Paper records can be faxed to 212-923-0075 or e-mailed to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions contact Pat or Stephanie at 212-305-5477
Please download Adobe Reader for free if needed to download forms
The practice of Dr. Kazim recognizes that insurance is a critical concern for patients. Our Office manager is available to discuss your insurance questions.
In general you should know that:
- If you are diagnosed with a condition for which no specialist is available in your policy’s network, you may be eligible for in-network benefits even if Dr Kazim doesn’t belong to the network.
- Out-of-network care may be more affordable than you realize. Even if Dr Kazim is not a member of your insurance network, you are likely eligible for significant coverage through your plan’s out-of-network benefits.
- Some insurance companies may require prior authorization for some services. As a service to you, our office can assist you in obtaining necessary pre-authorizations.
Payment plans are available for patients who need help managing costs.
We participate in the following insurance networks: