About Your Visit
Dr. Michael Kazim is a specialist in Oculoplastic, Reconstructive and Orbital Surgery. During your appointment you will have a comprehensive consultation, the length of your appointment can vary based on the severity and complexity of your condition. We make sure you are taken care of with the utmost respect and compassion.
Please prepare for your visit by bringing the following:
- Your ID (drivers license or passport)
- Please bring a photo ID such as your passport prior to the development of your eye condition
- Referring physicians records
- Any CT or MRI Scan available
- Your current medical Insurance cards
- Authorization from your primary care doctor or health insurance plan
- The names and addresses of any other physicians you are seeing
- Your list of medications with dosages. Be sure to include any and all eye drops
- A driver if needed
- Please complete the following New Patient Packet
If you have any questions contact Stephanie at (212) 305-5477, thank you.
We would prefer you bring in your paperwork to your office visit, however here is our fax number: Fax: (212) 923-0075
The practice of Dr. Kazim recognizes that insurance is a critical concern for patients. Our Office manager is available to discuss your insurance questions.
In general you should know that:
- If you are diagnosed with a condition for which no specialist is available in your policy’s network, you may be eligible for in-network benefits even if Dr Kazim doesn’t belong to the network.
- Out-of-network care may be more affordable than you realize. Even if Dr Kazim is not a member of your insurance network, you are likely eligible for significant coverage through your plan’s out-of-network benefits.
- Some insurance companies may require prior authorization for some services. As a service to you, our office can assist you in obtaining necessary pre-authorizations.
Payment plans are available for patients who need help managing costs.
We participate in the following insurance networks: