- Hemangioma – A hemangioma is an abnormal buildup of blood vessels in the skin or internal organs.
- Lacrimal gland tumor – A lacrimal gland tumor is a tumor in the glands that release tears. These glands are located above and to the side of each eye. The tumor can be harmless (benign) or cancer (malignant).
For Orbital Tumors
- Trans Sinus Orbital Tumor Resection
- Modified Lid Sparing Orbital Exentoration
- Endoscopic Assisted Orbital Tumor Resection
Orbital Surgery Through
- Direct Orbit Approach
- Combined Neurosurgical Procedure
- Combined Orbit/Sinus Approach